There will be lots of work to do on the day and the couple of days before our Open Day and Flower Show on Saturday 17th August. We will need lots of volunteers to help us with all the work that’s involved
- Erecting the marquee for the Show
- Putting Gazebos up for stalls
- Getting stalls ready on the morning
- Helpers on stalls and help selling raffle tickets
- Dismantling stalls and the marquee
People can also help by baking cakes, donating produce, books and bric-a-brac.
If you can help in anyway please see our Show Secretary Terry Wilson or speak to a member of the committee.